Friday, November 13, 2009

our cat died...

Today I received an email from Aneesa's teacher...it read...

Aneesa was sad during music. She said that her cat died, is this true?
Thank you


I about fell out of my seat laughing! I had to respond with...

I am dying laughing! We have never even owned a cat! Lately she has liked to pretend that she is a cat! Maybe the split personality has died! Hahaha! J Hopefully she won’t be too sad all day! I will talk with her this afternoon about making up stories like that and making sure that people know it is pretend.

Thanks for sharing,
Robin


She responded...

That's what I thought, this morning she was happy and then after 2 hours, she was sad.
Have a nice weekend:)


Just when you think that the conversation is over...I receive yet another...

what about a dog? (she changes her story!)

Never tell me that my child lacks an imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello? hello? are you even listening to me? then say something...