Monday, July 12, 2010

hide away...




There are many days when I wish that I could just crawl under a rock or into a cave and not come out until I am feeling ok. Definition of "ok" is still up for debate!

Appropriately enough today Aneesa decided that she wanted to build a fort in our living room but she did not know how! So being the wonderful mom that I am...lol...I built her the perfect fort.

Not knowing that I was building a fortress of work!! I was informed that there is a spot in the back of the fort for laundry...which I am to pick up and wash...there is a spot for her drinks...which I am to pick up and replenish.

Wouldn't it be nice if we all had a fort...to do crafts in...sleep in...leave our laundry in...and be served in.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Aneesa. Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the days when I could just build a fort and hang out in it all day. Now I think I'd be dragged out by my feet screaming!

    ReplyDelete

hello? hello? are you even listening to me? then say something...