Monday, November 8, 2010

'Dreaming With A Broken Heart'



This song takes my breath away every time I hear it! There has been one love in my life that has left me dreaming with a broken heart. I don't think I truly knew what love was until I felt the pain described in this song...

"you roll out of bed and down on your knees and for a moment you can hardly breath...wondering was she really here...
is she standing in my room...no she's not cause she's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone."

...and for a moment you can hardly breath... that is the pain of love. Despite the pain that love can bring...I would do it all again!!

1 comment:

  1. Dreamin' with a Broken Heart is better than not dreamin' at all. It will happen for you one day, I know it!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

hello? hello? are you even listening to me? then say something...