Thursday, November 11, 2010

roller coaster



This week has been a real roller coaster!

The beginning of the week started with some news at work that did not sound very promising for my job security! I had a mini-melt down, thanks mom! Got over that and have started looking into going back to school to be a teacher...en route to being a principal! Without goals what are we doing...sitting idle!? Me? Never!

I watched someone dear to my heart take a big step in their life this week...all I can say is that my cup runneth over. I continually think about and check on my childhood friend, Missy's, itty bitty babies! My thoughts and prayers are with them as they continue to grow!

Today I dropped off our paper work to host an intern from Aneesa's school. I just decided to do it! I think it is the change that we need in our lives right now! Like I said...idle!? Me? Never!

So now let this week go out with a BANG! Tomorrow I am hosting a jewelry and scentsy party at my house. I am very excited to have a party here...always love hosting!! I am even more excited to have one of my best friends from high school, Courtney, come down for the weekend! To top that off one of my all time favorite ex-roomies, Alexis, is coming down on Saturday to stay! Look out KC cause these mamas are hitting the town Saturday night!

Just what the doctor ordered!!

So up and down I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello? hello? are you even listening to me? then say something...